Thursday, September 25, 2014

Farmer's Wife Friday 30

Holy cow! I can't believe this is actually my 30th post on my Farmer's Wife quilt. While I'm enjoying working on this quilt I'm really getting excited to see the end of this quilt coming on the horizon. I've got a vision in my head of how this quilt will look, but I can't wait to see how close reality comes to my vision. Unfortunately these blocks were made before the stomach flu descended on our house so I don't remember much about them other than I like how they turned out. Thankfully I'm feeling better so I should be able to make a few more blocks this weekend.


#15 Buzzard's Roost


#55 Linoleum


#71 Puss in the Corner


#89 Steps to the Alter

76/111
79:30

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing it all together in all its glory. Have a wonderful weekend. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's really excited to think of all of these blocks together in a quilt.

      Delete