Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hermoine's Socks

Blueberry has been sucked into a black hole. I'm really not sure whether there's been knitting with no progress, or most of my time has been spent on other projects. Since there's no progress to show on her I've decided to show you guys how Hermione's socks are coming. I've reached the heel! I was a little confused by Erica's pattern which tells you to move on to the next section based on the number of rounds you've done rather than the length of the sock. I didn't feel like counting 20 repeats of the pattern so I just stopped when my leg reached 7". I'm really loving the spiral effect that the yarn is creating. I can't wait to wear these next winter. (Thankfully we're finally getting temperatures warm enough that hand knit socks are too hot!)


2 comments:

  1. I love the color of these socks. I have only attempted to make socks one time in my life. I got to the heel and decided to quit! They are on my bucket list though. I found you from Tami's Amis link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yarn is spiraling very nicely!

    ReplyDelete