Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sleeve Update 2

I got distracted by a dish cloth this weekend. (Some how in learning to knit I skipped over the step where you make tons of dish cloths. I made my first three last Christmas and gave all of them to my MIL. I was so excited to use a dish cloth I'd made myself that I forgot to take pictures. I do admit dishes are much more fun now. 

After finishing my dish cloth I was finally able to turn full focus on the second sleeve. I'm about half way through my first of three skeins of yarn and so far everything is going smoothly. I'm still questioning why the designer has the repeats every sixth and thirteenth rows with only half of the chart read after the first repeat, but I'm staying close to my row counter and (knock on wood) I haven't made any mistakes yet. 


Linking up here:

No comments:

Post a Comment