Monday, November 17, 2014

Easy Quilts Winter 2014

I've been told that Fons and Porters' Easy Quilts has started to ship out to subscribers. I haven't seen it in any stores yet, but as my local stores are limited to the grocery store and Wal-mart it might be on stands.


If you open this magazine to the center you'll find a quilt that is very special to me. Mine!!! That's right this girl is a centerfold. Not sure if that's as big a thing outside of magazines with bunnies, but I don't care. I have a quilt pattern in a magazine!


I haven't gotten the quilt back yet so I'm afraid these are the best photos I can share right now. I'm guessing that with all of the markets and expos going on right now my quilt might be out on tour. (If anyone sees her in the wild please send me a pic.)


I'm thinking about hosting a quilt along in January. Would anyone be interested in joining me? If you can't find Fons and Porters' Easy Quilts you can also buy the pattern for North Wind on their website.

3 comments:

  1. Kymberly that is something really great! A Big Congratulations to you! i saw your link on Fabric Tuesday. North Wind is the perfect name for your quilt. Hopefully someone will send you a pic of her "in the wild" LOL that was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being published! Your North Wind quilt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete