Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Picasso Socks

The green sweater is progressing, but because of it's size progress is very slow to show. I've also been working on socks this week. My husband is very patient watching me focus on the green sweater and abandoning work on his socks. He has made several comments about how much he loves them and I like knitting for people who appreciate what I create so I've made it a goal to get these finished soon. (It's also really satisfying to have a project where an evening's work results in an inch of knitting rather than a single row.)


The yarn is Deborah Norville Picasso Marble. It's a basic vanilla sock with no real pattern.


3 comments:

  1. love those socks. great yarn choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you must finish them now, since they are coveted! You are nearly done :) Have fun knitting this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Socks are my favorite thing to knit. I love the yarn you chose. : )

    ReplyDelete