Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sock It to Me week 6

I realized Sunday evening that Valentine's Day is on Thursday. The DH and I have already decided not to do anything big for V-day so there's no pressure to find a gift that he doesn't really need or want. I was all set to enjoy Thursday as a normal day and finish it off with a nice meal when I realized that I had plans of wearing my February socks on Valentine's Day. Since I'm not a pirate with a peg leg (and let's face it, what self respecting pirate would want a pink and purple sock?) I've decided to focus all of my crafting energy on getting the second February sock done before I get dressed Thursday morning. 


I've got 4 of the 6 inches on the leg finished, so I may actually get this sock done by Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment