Saturday, December 1, 2012

Butterflies and Pinwheels

It's been a while since I've posted an update on my butterfly quilt. I've been working on it steadily for the past three months and have officially reached the middle of the quilt! My guild has a quilt show in the middle of May every year and I'm hoping to have the quilt finished by then. I might just be able to pull it off.

This quilt is a larger one so it's hard to take a good picture of the whole quilt when it's only half finished. I have three rows of pinwheels quilted in the ditch and two and a half rows of white blocks quilted with a teal flower design.

I can't wait for this quilt to be done and hanging on the back of our couch. It's going to be such a wonderful quilt for those chilly spring evenings.




No comments:

Post a Comment